Joining the NFU-O, you’ll get a lot from us. Our members find that local meetings are a great way to connect with other like-minded farmers in your area, but they’re so much more than that. They’re a place where you can share practical farm challenges and hear suggestions for solutions from other people who have been in the same boat you are. They’re a place to hear about the latest production research, regulation, and funding opportunities. They’re a place for you to voice your industry concerns and engage in respectful discussion around them. They’re a place for you.
But if that’s not enough, joining the NFU-O will also get you these great perks:
- NEW! Insurance Plan for NFU Members (includes life insurance, vision care, dental, and more!)
- Unlimited legal advice and document review
- Comprehensive wills and powers of attorney
- Succession and estate planning
- Get 10% off on machinery covers, shelter covers, bale stack covers, and more! Be sure to provide your NFU-O membership number when ordering
- Enjoy free shipping in Canada on orders over $1000.
- One year (6 issues) for just $19.95
- Order online and use the promotion code “NFUBonus” to get the special rate
- NEW! One free premium add-on feature for your e-commerce plan on Local Line
- Create your free trial Local Line account and receive a free premium feature
- Get 15% off adult CSA Greenpatch Blundstones and R.M Williams boots.
To access the discount, present your membership card in-person at an Australian Boot Company store, or if you purchase your boots online, indicate you are an NFU member in the ‘special instructions’ section and you will be contacted via email to verify.
In order to be a full member of the National Farmers Union – Ontario, you must explicitly request your membership/member card to receive these great discounts.
Don’t forget, being an NFU-O member will also get you:
- Invitations to NFU and NFU-O events and meetings, including the National Convention and the Ontario Convention and AGM
- A subscription to the Union Farmer Monthly newsletter, which contains important information and analysis of farm and food issues
- A subscription to the Union Farmer Quarterly magazine, an in-depth publication that examines timely agriculture and food topics
- A subscription to The Rural Voice, which includes the NFU-O monthly newsletter
- A weekly NFU-O electronic newsletter, straight to your email inbox
- Special offer discounts from select businesses on a rotating basis