Joining the NFU-O, you’ll get a lot from us. Our members find that local meetings are a great way to connect with other like-minded farmers in your area, but they’re so much more than that. They’re a place where you can share practical farm challenges and hear suggestions for solutions from other people who have been in the same boat you are. They’re a place to hear about the latest production research, regulation, and funding opportunities. They’re a place for you to voice your industry concerns and engage in respectful discussion around them. They’re a place for you.
But if that’s not enough, joining the NFU-O will also get you these great perks:
- NEW! Insurance Plan for NFU Members (includes life insurance, vision care, dental, and more!)
- Unlimited legal advice and document review
- Comprehensive wills and powers of attorney
- Succession and estate planning
- Get 10% off on machinery covers, shelter covers, bale stack covers, and more! Be sure to provide your NFU-O membership number when ordering
- Enjoy free shipping in Canada on orders over $1000.
- One year (6 issues) for just $19.95
- Order online and use the promotion code “NFUBonus” to get the special rate
In order to be a full member of the National Farmers Union – Ontario, you must explicitly request your membership/member card to receive these great discounts.
Don’t forget, being an NFU-O member will also get you:
- Invitations to NFU and NFU-O events and meetings, including the National Convention and the Ontario Convention and AGM
- A subscription to the Union Farmer Monthly newsletter, which contains important information and analysis of farm and food issues
- A subscription to the Union Farmer Quarterly magazine, an in-depth publication that examines timely agriculture and food topics
- A subscription to The Rural Voice, which includes the NFU-O monthly newsletter
- A weekly NFU-O electronic newsletter, straight to your email inbox
- Special offer discounts from select businesses on a rotating basis